This cookie dough Greek yogurt is the perfect breakfast when you crave dessert! You make this recipe in less than 5 minutes, and all you need are a few simple ingredients.
I love cookie dough, and what could be better than combining it with breakfast?
This recipe is not only delicious but also low-carb and full of healthy nutrients and protein.
Why you will LOVE this recipe
- It is super easy to make. You make this recipe is ready in less than 5 minutes!
- This cookie dough yogurt will satisfy your sweet tooth. The Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and honey make this a healthy family friendly snack for when you crave something sweet.
- Perfect for meal prep. Double or triple the recipe and keep it in the fridge until needed.
- Kids love it! Who doesn't like to start the day with a dessert?
- Add protein to your diet. This will keep you full longer and helps you maintain a healthy weight.
Greek yogurt - Greek yogurt is just a bit thicker and creamier than regular yogurt. That's why it's perfect for breakfast recipes like this one.
You can also replace the Greek yogurt with regular yogurt or with a plant-based variety.
Make sure you use yogurt without added sugar. This is important because we add honey and chocolate; you don't want the dish to be too sweet.
Honey - Honey adds a rich, mildly sweet flavor to the yogurt and pairs perfectly with the chocolate.
You can replace the honey with maple syrup or sugar if you prefer not to use animal products.
Chocolate - I prefer dark chocolate, but you can use any chocolate you like.
Variations & substitutions
Make it vegan. Replace the yogurt with a plant-based yogurt such as coconut or oat yogurt and the honey with maple syrup if you prefer to eat vegan.
Also, make sure the chocolate you use is vegan!
Add fresh fruit. I like adding banana or apple slices, but you can choose any fruit.
Adding frozen fruit like berries or pineapple is also amazing in the summer.
Stir in some chopped nuts. Nuts and chia are full of healthy fats, making this recipe even healthier.
Use a different nut butter. Almond butter and cashew butter are also healthy and delicious options!
Add coconut. Add some grated coconut and replace the Greek yogurt with coconut yogurt for an amazing Bounty breakfast!
Put in some oats! Oats add a mild nutty flavor and extra fiber to breakfast.
Don't like the texture? Then I recommend you replace the oats with oat flour!
The oat flour makes it a bit firmer and even more like cookie dough.
You will need a measuring cup and a bowl to make this recipe.
If you want to take the yogurt to eat later, I recommend using a special yogurt cup. These will keep your breakfast cool and often have a separate container for your toppings.
Cookie dough Greek yogurt with chocolate chips stays good in the refrigerator for about five days. That's why this recipe is ideal for meal prep!
Double the recipe and store it in separate containers to quickly prepare a healthy breakfast, and you're good to go!
More easy breakfast recipes
Cookie dough Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Stir until everything is well combined, and add some extra toppings if you want to.